Split the Bucket Club Fundraising Draw
City of Derry RFC are delighted to announce the launch of a new fundraiser project called Split the Bucket in order to fundraise for our club. The sole purpose of the club development draw will be to fundraise for essential upgrades in our rugby club, helping to maintain, build and grow various aspects of the club.
How does it work?
- Fill out our standing order raffle ticket (which will be sold regularly by players, coaches and members of the club)1 entry is £5 a month and there is no limit to the number of entries you can have. (e.g. 3 entries is £15 a month)
- Each entry to the draw is given a random number and these remain your number for each draw.
- Your standing order will be taken on the 1st of each month. You can cancel your standing order at any time by contacting your bank.
- The draw takes place every month with the winners announced on the City of Derry RFC Facebook Page.
- 50% of the total prize money for that month will go towards the club development fund, with the remaining 50% going to our winners.
This draw replaces the old Derek Curtis draw. All members that are still paying into the Derek Curtis will be automatically transferred and entered into the Club Development Draw. If you would not like to be automatically entered into the new draw, please contact your bank to cancel your standing order.
- - - - - - -
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is City of Derry RFC
- The competition is open to all members and non-members of City of Derry RFC
- £5 fee includes entry to the draw for one month only. For recurring months, £5 must be paid each month.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per month.
- By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound to these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the draw and details of how to enter are via our website and social media platforms.
- Standing orders will be taken on the 1st of each month with the draw taking place on the second Saturday of each month.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen either at random by software, from all entries received and verified by City of Derry RFC or at random by a member of the team.
- The winner will be announced on social media on the day of the announcement. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to City of Derry RFC and not to any other party.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing for City of Derry RFC to store your details on our database and market our events and news to you from time to time. City of Derry RFC will never sell our mailing list or allow other brands or companies to use it.